Hi folks,

Is it possible to get a list of the currently-defined include directories (implicitly included paths, and those explicitly added with INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES) within cmake at configure time? Or failing that, get a variable that expands to whatever make/XCode/VC++ variable stores the include directories at build time?

I need to track what directories get included so I can manually pass them to gcc_xml which is run as a custom command. Right now, I have a macro that adds some directories to the include list via INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES and then keeps a private list of the same... but it would be a lot easier if I could access the full list either at configure time, or knew what variable to use to access it at build time.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Zach