Filipe Sousa wrote:
Brad King wrote:
There is no default, if the build type is not set then _neither_ will be linked. The reason there is no default is a bit complicated (I once
Are you sure? I did this test with the fallowing CMakeLists.txt
[snip]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/tmp/default/build $ cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="" ..
/usr/bin/gcc   -o CMakeFiles/default.dir/main.o   -c
/home/fsousa/tmp/default/main.c
Linking C executable default
/usr/local/bin/cmake -E remove -f default
/usr/bin/gcc     -fPIC "CMakeFiles/default.dir/main.o"   -o default
- -rdynamic -L/home/fsousa/tmp/default/build -lrelease_lib
- -Wl,-rpath,/home/fsousa/tmp/default/build

if build type is not set release_lib is used

You're right. I just found the spot in the code that does this. I don't know why I don't remember fixing it but it is my own code :)

-Brad