Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
John Biddiscombe wrote:
I've used boost a lot, but never spent much time looking at the configuration or build. Has anyone given much though to how hard it'd be to CMakeify Boost? (And even if the boost maintainers aren't interested in using CMake, we could put together a distro once every few months with a latest release...)

Judging by my difficulties getting Chicken to build, it'll be impossible without the CVS version of CMake. You are going to need the features and bugfixes of CMake 2.3.

I had alot of boost building with CMake 3 or 4 years ago with alot fewer features than we have now. I wrote the files just to get a dashboard running for a demo and have long since lost them. You shouldn't have much trouble getting it going.

-Brad