Alexander Neundorf wrote:
FILE(WRITE ...) FILE(APPEND ...) EXPORT_...(...) works now. EXPORT_...(...) FILE(APPEND ...) still doesn't work.

This is because EXPORT_LIBRARY_DEPENDENCIES is a "final pass" command that executes after all the rest of the configuration is done. This is necessary to make sure all library linking is done before the command executes. We should probably change the command to run immediately and document that the user should invoke the command in a CMakeLists.txt file that runs after everything else. I'll discuss it with the other developers.

-Brad