Alexander Neundorf wrote:
Von: Brad King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> The idea of that option was to make *double-quote* includes look the same for in-source and out-of-source builds. For angle-bracket includes only the explicitly given include path should be used. Note in your example that running just gcc main.c will not work.

Yes. But this means that the only thing this does for us is that we can use INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}) instead of INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}) which isn't *that* much of a help.

All the examples given to me when requesting the feature used
double-quote includes.  For those it is alot of help because then no
include_directories command is needed at all.

Also the name
"CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR" suggests that then the current dir will be part of the include path. But as it is now, this is only true for out-of-source builds.

Given the name and that this isn't the default anyway I've updated the
feature to be enabled for both in-source and out-of-source builds.

-Brad