Hi all,

I need help building a project with two filenames with the same name (they are in different subdirectories).  Unfortunately, since VS builds all object files into the same directory, one of the object files will get clobbered and in addition I get a LNK4042 error (object specified more than once; extras ignored).

Short of renaming my source file, is there a way to solve this with the latest version of cmake?  I've tried something similar to the following:

SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES( myfile.cpp PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS "/Fo\" myfile2.obj\"" )

to force it to use a different object filename.  The /Fo thing does show up in the command line additional options section, but I think Visual Studio is ignoring it, becuase it still ends up using /Fo"Release\" and /Fo"Debug\" no matter what.

Ideas?

Phillip