On 4/19/06, Phillip Hellewell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I just tried out the latest dev version of cmake, 2.4.0, and I'm getting "Error adding rule" error when I try to generate a Visual Studio 7 project.  The error pops up about 5 times after hitting "OK".

The error occurs when I use the SUBDIRS (or ADD_SUBDIRECTORY) command with a relative path.  If I change it to an absolute path, there are no errors!

The error is not fatal.  Everything appears to still work correctly.  So for right now the only problem is that it gets annoying.

With 2.0.6 this error does not pop up, but

Sorry, my e-mail got sent before I was finished.  I was going to say that I don't know if the error occurs with version 2.2.3 or not.

Am I doing something wrong, or should I submit a bug for this?

Thanks,
Phillip Hellewell