I am having difficulty linking pure c-code using CMake and Visual Studio
2005.

I have set the following:
PROJECT ( gpsbabel C )

So in theory the compiler should be set for C code only. However this does
not seem to be the case, because in the [properties] [C/C++] [advanced] page
/TP is set indicating that C++ only is being compiled. If I set this to
default or to /TC, it seems to have no effect.

I am pretty sure that this is a CMake/Visual Studio 2005 problem because I
converted an existing gpsbabel VS7.1 to VS8.0 and it works Ok after adding
in some missing files to the project.

The CMakeLists.txt file works Ok under Linux.

Can anyone offer some comments/help here. If so I can make available the
CMakeLists.txt file that I am using.

Thanks in advance for any help.

By the way I am using CMake 2.5 - development (last Sunday's version). The
Linux version is a slightly more recent one.

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean
Centre for Autonomous Systems
The Rose Street Building J04