Darko Miletic wrote:
I was using cmake extensively since 2004 mostly with Borland compiler.
In 2005 I reported a bug #2424 regarding management of resource files
with borland compiler.

I see that in 2.4.1 problem still persists and it is a serious
limitation because I have to make scripts more complex than really
needed. Is there a chance this bug will be dealt with in the near
future? Do you need some help with it because I'll be glad to assist if
I can.

Unfortunately we have not had time to address this bug. We can get you started if you want to try it yourself, and we'll put the changes in CMake. Reply to me off the list if you're interested.

-Brad