Steve Johns wrote:
CMake considers upper-case "C" to be a C++ extension by default because is a common convention on UNIX, and Windows is case-insensitive. Try adding the files like this:

ADD_LIBRARY(NRC206 addint.c ...)

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this, but the result was still:

  AdditionalOptions = " /TP "
for each file. Is there another approach?

CMake converts file names it is given to be the case they are actually found on disk (for case-preserving filesystems like Windows). Rename the files on disk to be lower case also. If that is not an option there may be something else to do but I'll have to investigate.

-Brad