Steve Johns wrote:
What is the exact CONFIGURE_FILE call you are using?

Here it is, cut and pasted:

IF(CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES)
  # Handle multi-configuration generators.
  FOREACH(config ${CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES})
    CONFIGURE_FILE(${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/traps_config.txt,
                   ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/${config}/traps_config.txt)
  ENDFOREACH(config)

There was a typo in my example: it should not have the comma between the arguments. The trailing comma is being considered part of the file name!

ELSE(CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES)
  # Handle single-configuration generators.
  CONFIGURE_FILE(${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/traps_config.txt,
                 ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/traps_config.txt)
ENDIF(CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES)

Be careful with this. For an in-source build this may not work. That is why my original example included a ".in" extension on the input file.

-Brad