On Fri 19 May 2006, William A. Hoffman wrote:
> I have another idea.   Write a small program or .bat file
> to run the link command and add the -L ability to it.
> It would basically setenv LIB to the parsed out -L path options,
> then call the DM linker.

I did this using a small perl script to wrap around the linker, and I
managed to get things working using NMake as the make program (so I
didn't need to write a generator).

However, I'm having a lot of pain compiling vxl with it (which was my
original intent). My current reaction is that Digital Mars is not
complete enough to make vxl work easily, so I'm dropping the issue for
now.

That said, I think I did manage to resolve the CMake-Digital Mars
interface, so if someone feels the urge to see what I did to get that
done, I can describe it in more detail.

Cheers,
Amitha.