Scott Amort wrote:
Hello,

I am in the process of converting my C++ library project from autotools
to CMake.  So far, things are working very well.  However, I have come
across a strange problem.  I have written a cmake module that attempts
to detect if ANTLR is installed, by checking antlr-config (this is all
done on Linux, btw).  I'm using EXECUTE_PROCESS to call `antlr-config
--libs', which outputs a value that I can add to TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES

What is the output value of "antlr-config --libs"? What is the command you are using to store the value in the cache?

-Brad