Manuel Klimek wrote:
Hi there,

Here's a got a completely reworked version of my patch.
For me this is a killer feature when working with Visual
Studio 2005 and cmake: It automatically generates
workspaces for projects in subdirectories that contain
all required visual studio projects to compile the project
in the subdirectory.
This is very useful for big projects where you have
many applications using a lot of common libraries, but you
don't want to use the toplevel workspace, because loading
time and intellisense can be a real pain.
Feedback welcome :-)

If you have not done so already please attach this to the bug report directly.

Thanks,
-Brad