On 2006-07-28 15:23-0700 Alan W. Irwin wrote:

One other issue: until this bug gets fixed in cmake and a release made, how
can I change my project so that it uses my (modified) version of Linux.cmake
rather than the Cmake one?  I want to avoid requiring all Plplot users to
patch the Cmake-2.4.2 version of Linux.cmake in order to use our new CMake
build system on Linux.

Never mind.  I found by experimentation that if I put

if(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME STREQUAL "Linux")
 set(CMAKE_SHARED_LIBRARY_SONAME_Fortran_FLAG "-Wl,-soname,")
endif(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME STREQUAL "Linux")

right after the project invocation, this was equivalent to placing
this missing set command in Linux.cmake.

Alan
__________________________
Alan W. Irwin

Astronomical research affiliation with Department of Physics and Astronomy,
University of Victoria (astrowww.phys.uvic.ca).

Programming affiliations with the FreeEOS equation-of-state implementation
for stellar interiors (freeeos.sf.net); PLplot scientific plotting software
package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project
(lbproject.sf.net).
__________________________

Linux-powered Science
__________________________
_______________________________________________
CMake mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake

Reply via email to