Ji,
just updated from cmake 2.42. to 2.43 with Windows Visual Studiio 7.1 generator.
I am running into problems with changed behavior of
LINK_DIRECTORIES.

The correct LIBPATH is missign on linker call.
It seems that the absolute path is converted to a wrong relative path.

I.e. with LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH = "C:\home\jw\build\BIAS\lib"
LINK_DIRECTORIES( ${LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH} )
-->
"/LIBPATH:..\..\..\lib\Debug"

which is not the correct relative location from a subdirectory.

I will try to isolate the problem, ideally with a minimal example.
Everything worked fine with 2.42.

(1) Is there an option to completely disable using relative paths ?
I prefer absolute path anyway because of much easier debugging.

Jan.

--

 Dipl.-Ing. Jan Woetzel
--------------------------------------------------
 University of Kiel
 Institute of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
 Hermann-Rodewald-Str. 3 [room 310]
 24098 Kiel/Germany
--------------------------------------------------
 Phone +49-431-880-4477
 Fax   +49-431-880-4845
 Mob.  +49-179-2937346
--------------------------------------------------
 Url   www.mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~jw
 Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
CMake mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake

Reply via email to