On MSVC my CMakeLists.txt generates Debug, Release, MinSizeRel, and RelWithDebInfo build types. I want to keep all 4 of 'em. I want to select MinSizeRel as the default build, so that if an end user just fires up BUILD_ALL and does nothing else, he'll get a MinSizeRel build. The default default is "Debug" and that's not what I want. So, is there a mechanism to specify the default build type? I was unable to deduce it from the docs if there is one. Seems clear enough how to ship *one* build type, I'd just do (SET CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE MinSizeRel). But I want all 4 to be shipped.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every