Sorry, I also meant to add:
"When you create a bug report, could you please send it to me and I will test it under QNX, XP and Debian"

Regards

Andrew

On 10/20/06, Brad King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andreas Schneider wrote:
> I have created a much better FindBoost.cmake module. It isn't tested on
> all plattforms yet, but it should work just fine under Linux and Mac. As
> soon as it is tested, I'll try to get it upstream.
>
> You can find it here:
>
> http://dev.openwengo.com/trac/openwengo/trac.cgi/browser/wengophone-ng/trunk/cmake/Modules/FindBoost.cmake

I just took a look at this and it looks pretty nice.  There are three
things you'll need to do to get it upstream:

1.) Create a bug report at http://www.cmake.org/Bug and send me the #.

2.) Modify the interface to be compatible with the current FindBoost.cmake.

3.) Agree to distribute it under the CMake license instead of the
3-clause BSD.  It looks like the only difference is this additional
clause in CMake's license:

* Modified source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must
  not be misrepresented as being the original software.

Thanks,
-Brad

Andrew J. P. Maclean
Centre for Autonomous Systems