Alexander Neundorf wrote: > -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Datum: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 18:05:09 +0200 > Von: frederic heem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > An: cmake <[email protected]> > Betreff: [CMake] 64bit format > >> Hi, >> While trying to convert ethereal build system from autotool to cmake, I >> came >> across a problem which may be already solved. >> There are three possible prefix for defining 64bit format: "%ll", "%L" >> and "%q". For instance, printing a signed decimal number could >> be "%lld", "%Ld" or "%qd". >> If someone has already implemented these checks, I would be glad to use >> them. > > Not that I know of. > You probably have to use CHECK_C_SOURCE_COMPILES()
This may have to be a TRY_RUN because the format string will always compile but may not run. Also note that on VS you need to use "%I64" for variables of type __int64. Do you happen to know what platforms use "%L" or "%q"? I've never needed anything other than "%ll[udx]" and "%I64[udx]". -Brad _______________________________________________ CMake mailing list [email protected] http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake
