Prakash Punnoor wrote:

ome soon to be released 2.4.4. version has the fix. :-)
2.4.6 segfaults as well. Wasn't the fix from cvs incorporated?

Well, current cvs segfaults as well. Smells like regression...
Problem is, I don't think the cause was ever identified for this. It just happened to be fixed in cvs. If you have a cvs build that shows the problem, can you build with debug, and post the call stack? Also, creating a small test case that shows the problem would be good as well, so we can add it to the regression tests.

-Bill