Alexander Ivash wrote:
Hello, cmake.

I have 2 compilers: gnu and diab. Cmake can't find them so I have to
run cmakesetup and enter path for them every time I need to prepare
new project for compilation. Is it possible to keep gnu related path
in gnu.cmake and diab related in diab.cmake and later do something like
this:

cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" -gnu.cmake ?

I thought -C option exists for this purposes, but it seems that -C
just set path to CMakeLists.txt. It will be very cool if the written
above is possible.

CXX and CC environment variables can be set prior to running cmake if it can not find your compiler.

-Bill