Francesco Pasqualini wrote:
Hi list,
I apologize for my continuos weeping and crying but I've to be "on air" tomorrow for a university lab with my macbook and I can't be able to install and configure properly all the software of the kitware. Is there any of you that have some time to help me? You can contact me on Msn at [EMAIL PROTECTED], or by email.

in regards I promise to publish a complete tutorial, so this holy person don't have to help anyone else anymore!!!!

Specific questions would be better. All the software from kitware is pretty open ended since we support lots of software. What is not working for you and what steps did you take, what are the specific errors your are getting? But, first what software are you trying to build?

-Bill