Kishore, Jonnalagadda (IE10) wrote:
-----Original Message-----

CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR is the same as
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}
${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}) for all targets.

If you have a project that constantly needs to add the current source
directory and the current binary directory to the targets you can set
CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR.

Thanks for your reply. I did read the wiki that basically said the same
thing.

That's 'cuz I wrote it after it was posted here.  :-)

 But then, despite setting the value I had to put in
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(.)

And I was brief because I don't know if there any caveats on how it can be used. Maybe you found a bug. Maybe the behavior isn't consistent across generators. Maybe the value isn't propagated to subdirectories.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every