Is there not a more portable way of doing it.

I have some *.c files that I need to compile as C++, but it's annoying to have to
IF(WIN32
SET_SOURCE_FILE_PROPERTIES( /TP)

IF (GCC)
SET_SOURCE_FILE_PROPERTIES( ...

(can't remember the switches OTOMH)

etc. Is there not another LANGUAGE_CXX or something flag. it seems terrible to have to know the flags for every compiler when this should be in the generator?

JB

John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/about/BJohn.php