Anton Pervukhin wrote:
Hi Bill

I can not figure it out from the output you have posted.  I suggest that
you make a very small contained
example that I can try.   A tar file with all the sources needed to see
the problem.  I will take a look
at it if you can create that.
This will fix your problem:

diff -r sandboxlib-0.1.0-Source/CMakeLists.txt ../sandboxlib-0.1.0-Source/CMakeLists.txt
4a5
> enable_testing()
42c43
<     --build-makeprogram ${CMAKE_MAKE_MAKEPROGRAM}
---
>     --build-makeprogram ${CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM}

Please create a bug that ctest --build-and-test should report an error if the --build-makeprogram option is given an empty string. You also need to call enable_testing() to get the tests to work.

-Bill