Hello,

I tried to run cmake using the "cmake -i . " command and said yes to advanced
options.

when it asks for -- I enter (in bold characters)

Variable Name: CMAKE_C_COMPILER
Current Value: /usr/bin/gcc
New Value (Enter to keep current value):/usr/local/bin/gcc34

and similarly when it asks for

Variable Name: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
Current Value: /usr/bin/c++
New Value (Enter to keep current value):/usr/local/bin/g++34

CMake seems to keep asking me these options again and again and never
finished. I tried to edit CMakeCache.txt file manually but it still uses gcc
as its compiler and not gcc34. I want to use gcc34 as my compiler which is
not the default compiler in CMake.

I am using freeBSD 5.4 stable and I want to use gcc34 and g++34 as our
compilers.

Regards,
--
Ajay Divekar