Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
John Biddiscombe schrieb:
Please make sure that the boost developers know that if boost adopted CMake as a build tool, then a small but capable army of helpers like myself and many other readers on this list would fall over ourselves to help out the process of creating CMakeLists etc files.

I'm sure this sentiment will be echoed by others here.

Since parts of kde are also using boost (mostly kde-pim), I'm interested in cmake support for boost to. Especially to build it on win32 with a buildsystem I know :)

Christian
If you are willing to help them, I would recommend joining the boost-dev list if possible, and to let them know on that list. Brad King is on the list, and Kitware is prepared to help out in some way as well.
-Bill