On 5/21/07, Eric Noulard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
2007/5/20, Stuart Herring <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> * The NSIS generator ignores most of the variables you'd think it
> would use, and instead appears to use the
> CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY variable for everything, including the
> name of the product. I'm sure that can't be right.

We use NSIS installer without the trouble you seems to have,
could you tell us what are "the variables you'd think it would use"?

Well, CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME primarily, although I would have expected
CPACK_PACKAGE_VENDOR and possibly CPACK_PACKAGE_DESCRIPTION_SUMMARY to
appear somewhere.
To see what I mean, set CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY to something
obvious like "INSTALL DIRECTORY" and look at the resultant package -
"Welcome to the INSTALL DIRECTORY Setup" and "This wizard will guide
you through the installation of INSTALL DIRECTORY" definitely don't
seem right...

Do you
INCLUDE(CPack)
BEFORE or AFTER
setting your custom CPACK_xxx variables?
Neither, as I don't include the CPack module, due to my requirement
for multiple packages.  I have a macro that uses CONFIGURE_FILE to
configure a CPack configuration file, then uses ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET to
run cpack using that file, based on the instructions for running CPack
without CMake.

Regards,
Stuart.