On 2007-07-02 19:31+0200 Arjen Markus wrote:

On Monday 02 July 2007 10:11, Camek, Alexander wrote:
Hi List,

I have seen that there is a support of a fortran compiler besides c, c++
and java in cmake.
Is there support for ADA around there?

If it is not so, is it possible to adapte the modules of fortran for
Ada?
Do I have to look out for something if I do an adaptation of the fortran
modules?

See Modules/CMakeAddNewLanguage.txt and have a look at the Fortran, Java
and
ASM (current cvs only) files in Modules/.
Ask if you have questions.

The PLplot project (http://plplot.sf.net) has Ada bindings and
it uses CMake for building all the libraries and example programs.
You may find what you are looking for there.

Specifically look for

CMakeAdaCompiler.cmake.in
CMakeAdaInformation.cmake
CMakeDetermineAdaCompiler.cmake
CMakeTestAdaCompiler.cmake
ada.cmake

in http://plplot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/plplot/trunk/cmake/modules/. I
plan to donate the first four of those files to CMake (ada.cmake is
currently too trivial), and feedback would be appreciated.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).