Hello to everyone,
I would like to run Continous tests, but before running CountinousTest stage,
I need to call make install. So I made ctest script, where I set CTEST_COMMAND:
# which ctest command to use for running the dashboard
SET (CTEST_COMMAND
      "/usr/bin/ctest -D ${MODEL}Start"
      "/usr/bin/ctest -D ${MODEL}Update"
      "/usr/bin/ctest -D ${MODEL}Configure"
      "/usr/bin/ctest -D ${MODEL}Build"
      "make install"
      "/usr/bin/ctest -D ${MODEL}Test"
      "/usr/bin/ctest -D ${MODEL}Coverage"
      "/usr/bin/ctest -A \"${CTEST_NOTES_FILES}\" -D ${MODEL}Submit"
    )
But no results are submitted even if there were updates. If I run just 'ctest -D Continuous' (without running tests), results are normally submitted to Dart.
Do you have any idea, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any tip
-- Petr Smrčka <smrcka at 1sig dot cz> První Signální, a.s. Czech Republic