I'm no QT expert but regarding your autotools
project you may try one of the autotools to CMake converter:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake
--> Converters from other buildsystems to CMake
this works well for all the Makefiles.am, but my stuff is mostly in my configure.ac so it does not seem to work for that kind of file.
I did use am2cmake
(http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdesdk/cmake/scripts/)
with good success on one project.
I had too modify generated files a little bit for make it
work as I expected but it was fairly simple.

Regarding your Qmake project may be you can have a look at
the qmake converter
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:ConvertFromQmake
this converter, does not seem to work at all,
regarding "moc_ files generation"  I did see some message
on this list which seems to talk about the same topic so
you may dig the list archive on this.
I found something on the a qt website, but it's not as straitfoward as I was hoping
Nevertheless as I said I do not develop with QT so I may
be totally wrong on this subject.

Thanks for you help,
Marie