Hello all !

I have an unexpected problem with CMake (v 2.4.2) command "FLTK_WRAP_UI".
In fact, when I configure CMake for my project, i have this message :

"In CMake 2.2 the FLTK_WRAP_UI command sets a variable to the list of
source files that should be added to your executable or library. It appears that
you have not added these source files to your target. You should change your
CMakeLists.txt file to directly add the generated files to the target. For
example
FTLK_WRAP_UI(foo src1 src2 src3) will create a variable named foo_FLTK_UI_SRCS
that
contains the list of sources to add to your target when you call ADD_LIBRARY or
ADD_EXECUTABLE. For now CMake will add the sources to your target for you as was
done in CMake 2.0 and earlier. In the future this may become an error."

I'm using this command just as it's explained (i have changed the
CMakeLists.txt), that's why I
don't understand why this warning is always displayed...
Is it a known bug ? Does somebody have the same trouble and resolved this
problem ?

Best Regards.

Romain Garrigues.