On 23.09.07 17:36:30, Christian Buhtz wrote:
> I try to "port" a nmake-makefile to a cmake-file.
>
> But the project is foreign an the existing nmake-files extremly complex
> (including a lot of nmake-files from other dirs). Any idea?

Well, all you really need to find out is:

What source files are used in which target.
Whats the type of each target (library, executable).
What other libraries does a target link to.
What include dirs are needed for each subdirectory.
Special compiler flags for certain targets/subdirs.

Andreas

--
You're definitely on their list.  The question to ask next is what list it is.