Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva wrote:
<Bill, I'm sending this directly to you, since this is the first cvs
commit that I'll be doing and would like to make sure that it is all
ok. Sorry, if this is inappropriate.>

Hello,

As its maintainer, I'm almost done in testing the locally updated
FindwxWidgets. I've cleaned up a few things, added support for some
issues in the bug tracker and deprecated some things.

Before I commit, I would like to make sure I did the right thing in
the following things (to avoid having to roll-back):

1. There is a work-around to support wxWidgets_FIND_COMPONENTS in
cmake-2.4.2. I have removed this since this will be released in
cmake-2.4.7+ Is this appropriate?
The new stuff you check in will be released in cmake-2.6.0. I will only put bug fixes and small changes into cmake-2.4.X. Also, all commands used in modules that will be put in 2.4.X have to use commands available in 2.4.X. I will be adding no more commands to 2.4.X. So, if you have small changes that make the 2.4.X version better, you can send them to me, and if there is a 2.4.8, I will put them
in it.

The changes sound good to me.  Thanks for working on this.

-Bill