Dizzy wrote:
> So, do you have the target file "/KM/usr/ziegler/ExGen/cmake/build/src/CMakeFiles/CMakeRelink.dir/startCompletionServer" ?

In src/, I have the target

ADD_EXECUTABLE(startCompletionServer StartCompletionServer.cpp ${BASEFILES})

> If yes do you have write privileges in /usr/local/bin so you can write/install files there?

No, I do not have root privileges and I do no want to install something into /usr/local. I want to install the target into the bin/ directory of the build tree.

The problem is somehow that the variable CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX isn't used correctly, though it has the desired value, as output by MESSAGE().

Joachim