On 26.09.07 11:25:21, James Bigler wrote:
> On Sep 26, 2007, at 11:03 AM, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>
> >On 26.09.07 10:03:08, James Bigler wrote:
> >>Has anyone any examples of building a compiler (of sorts) and using that
> >>compiler to generate code then integrated into another CMake target?
> >
> >Look at Qt apps that use cmake and dbus. Or any kde application and
> >KDE's automoc-compiler.
>
> Is this part of CMake or KDE?  Where can I find an example of this?

FindQt4.cmake is part of CMake's modules and it contains a macro for
generating c++ code from an xml dbus file.

As far as kde-automoc goes its part of KDE4's cmake stuff, available
from

svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdelibs

Andreas

--
Give your very best today.  Heaven knows it's little enough.