Mike Jackson wrote:
Are there actual implementations for the undefined functions? If there are implementations, are they being skipped because of some #define? Just some simple mistakes that I have made in the past.

The thing is the code is the same for linux and for mac, and it works well with linux. If I manually generate the linking part without using the library, explicitly using the .o file, the linking works and generates a working executable.
also, is there an actual libskinmesh.a in the following location:
/Users/program/qtskinmesh/build/skinmesh
or
/Users/program/qtskinmesh/build/bin

it's in /Users/program/qtskinmesh/build/bin

--Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer

as suggested previously, I also tried to change the linker order (by hand) by putting the newly generated library at the end (since non of the other libraries are independent on my newly created one) but that does not work either.