Bill Hoffman wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

A patch would be welcome :-)
It's in the CMake/Source/cmDocumentation*.cxx files in cmake cvs.

In the interest of not wasting someones time...  Ken is currently
re-working the cmDocumentation stuff right now (for other reasons). So, it might not be a good time to create the patch.

Can assume then that Ken is aware of the suggestion and will see to add it, or at the very least, give me a green light to do it myself?

I'm not a CMake developer, just a (very recent) user. Though I'll be happy to contribute this trivial patch if you allow me.

Best

--
Fernando Cacciola
SciSoft