Hello David,

Sorry to reply myself and I figured out the last mail was sent to you. Two sorries.

Well, I was including the CTest after define my Project. Shame on me. Anyway, I got a message during my CMakeLists.txt processing:

        Unknown CMake command "CTEST_START".

It's seems obvious, because I tried the second script version without update my CMake version.
        I think I can walk alone now for I while...
        Thanks a lot for the fast and efective reply.

        Vitor

Have a look at the recently committed "CMake/Tests/Tutorial/Step7" project in CVS CMake. (Update to current CVS CMake, it was just committed yesterday.)