Erik Johansson wrote:
2007/11/27, James Bigler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I got a hint that I could do this to set values that could be read by
the CMakeLists.txt file above:

You can also use get_directory_property. See for example how we use it
in Licq [1]  to get a the list of files from a subdirectory (to
implement convenience libs).

// Erik

[1] - http://trac.licq.org/browser/branches/newapi/licq/src/CMakeLists.txt

Thanks.  I did know about this, but it didn't fit the requirements I needed.

This only helps if you have knowledge of all the directories where you happen to change the global variable. I wanted something that would work without knowing this bit of information. I'm dealing with dozens of directories, and I wanted this to be more automatic.

James