Clark J. Wang wrote:
Anybody has any idea?

On Dec 11, 2007 5:07 PM, Clark J. Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    This is fine for `sys/event.h' is not available on my system. But
    when I run `cmake --debug-trycompile .' it outputed like this:

    This time it said that `sys/event.h' was found! Anything wrong?

I am not surprised. The debug-try compile option does not clean out the build tree. It is meant as a debugging tool only. It should not be expected to work. Usually, if there is trouble with the result of a try compile, you set it up so that only that one try compile will happen and run with debug-trycompile. Then cmake will leave the build/source files in the temp directory, so you can try it by hand, and examine the results.

-Bill