Rodolfo Lima escreveu:

> Is there any way to make cmake support things like this? A common use
> case would be like... one of your targets is a custom target which
> compiles wxWidgets (for instance). When it gets installed, it creates a
> bash script (wx-config) which, when run, returns proper compiler and
> linker flags. Those flags are used by another target that has wxWidgets
> as dependency.

Just to clarify... when I said 'when it gets installed', I mean that
wxWidgets gets installed during the build, to a prefix inside the
CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_SOURCE, not in install time. I'm doing it this way
to make compilation of my project dumb-proof. If wxWidgets isn't
installed, we compile our version statically and use it. When the main
target is run, wxWidgets is compiled and installed to an internal
prefix, that is.

Regards,
rod