Victor Huang a écrit :
Hi, Guys,

I am designing a new ::cmGlobalVisualStudio8WinceGenerator(), which
customizes certain setting from cmGlobalVisualStudio8Generator() { this v8
 has hardcored a lot of WinPC stuffs, stopping any WINCE setting
from anywhere (cache, CMakeSetup, CMAKE_XXXX command inside
CMakeLists.txt etc) ), so a new WINCE generator is required.

Who will like to help here?

So just wait, I will have a powerful weapon into your hand for a big
game for all you guys!   :)

Thanks,
Victor.
Hello,

I think that the best way to implement WinCE support is to modify the Visual Studio 8 generator itself. The feature should be "add custom platforms and configurations" to VS8. The issue is the hardcoded things, developping a new generator to override these things by new hardcoded stuff is a dead end.

--Sylvain