On Jan 14, 2008 10:13 PM, David Cole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And from the middle of the same text:
>     is created to store the result of this command.  If the program is
>     found the result is stored in the variable and the search will not be
>     repeated unless the variable is cleared.  If nothing is found, the
>     result will be <VAR>-NOTFOUND, and the search will be attempted again
>     the next time FIND_PROGRAM is invoked with the same variable.  The
>
> Score: pretty-clear 2 / not-so-clear 0

No, this is the unclear part.  2 different invocations of FIND_PROGRAM
that share the same variable, but with different search parameters,
are not the same search.

I missed the clear example at the very very end of the FIND_PROGRAM
entry.  Presumably because it's separated from the above snippet by a
lot of text.  Putting the clear example right after the above snippet
would help.  Or a slight wordsmithing would help.  I will provide that
when I'm more alert.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every