On Tuesday 15 January 2008, Martin Lutken wrote:
> Well hope that gave you an impression of what it is. So the reason I need
> an anternative name for the CMakeLists.txt file is that I wan't CBS
> makefiles to be able to live side by side with a projects own CMake files.

I'm not sure this is a good idea, I agree with Bill.
Adding a layer written in cmake on top of cmake doesn't sound good IMO. I
think my main problem with autotools was that they were a set of tools, you
had to learn and know each of them, and if one of them failed I was
completely lost. Let's not go this route with cmake.

> So far the only project I am considering creating CBS files for, which
> allready uses CMake is KDE, but that might change and I would like allready
> now to be able to rename my files in preparation and also because I might
> try and convert KDE in the not too far future.

Would be nice if you let us (KDE developers) know in advance ;-)

Alex