Am in the process of setting up a OSX 10.5 build box and I'm seeing a couple of issues:

1. link command line is getting -F/System/Library/Frameworks added automatically, which causes problems when I try to build against the 10.4u sdk. This issue is present in the 2.4.7 and the cmake-2.4.8.tar.gz release candidate. This issue appears to be fixed in cvs.

2. When I don't run into issue #1 and am building against the 10.4u SDK I get the following linker error:

ld: library not found for -ldylib1.10.5.o
collet2: ld returned 1 exit status

This library exists in /Developer/SDKs/MacOSx10.5.sdk/usr/lib/ and in /usr/lib. There is no corresponding library for 10.4 that I have found. How do I disable the inclusion of this library in my link phase? I am building against the 10.4u sdk and this library is probably not going to be available on most of my target computers.

Thank you

Ted