On Jan 28, 2008 1:44 AM, Steven Van Ingelgem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It didn't help very much though :S
>
> Now I get:
> COMMAND if [ ! -e TEST ]; then echo ok && echo 2 && echo "test"; fi
> ==>
> if [ ! -e TEST "];" then echo ok "&&" "echo \"test\";" ">/dev/null" fi
>

> So clearly the first case was better :)

Could you please provide a trivial reproducer script using VERBATIM?
I can't follow the e-mail threads of what you're actually having a
problem with, you've skipped around from command to command to
command.  By "trivial" I mean 1 line of mis-translating text, not a
dump of whatever project you're working on.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every