On Feb 1, 2008, at 2:19 PM, Fernando Cacciola wrote:

But what happens is that "Qt4 not found" keeps appearing, so he spend half the rest of his life figuring out why, as it is installed and correctly and all.

Well, actually NO. If you look closely at the error message that FindQt4 sends back to cmake, it specifically says to set the QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE path. Once that is set, the user can rerun configure and the rest of Qt4 should be found just fine. I have done this lots of times when I have Qt4 installed in really odd places. Works just fine.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer