Hello,

Hi

I have a project workspace helpers.dsw which I create through CMake. The CMakeLists.txt file for helpers contains commands

add_subdirectory(vpcl)

add_subdirectory(vthread)

vpcl and vthread folders contain their respective CMakeLists.txt files.This setting adds the project named ‘vpcl’ and ’vthread’ to vhelpers.dsw. Here the project name by default is taken to be the name of the subfolder vpcl or vthread. Is there a way in CMake by which the project name can be changed to something other than the subfolder name say vpcl_new.dsp and vthread_new.dsp?

Does the following example work ?

in CMakeLists.txt of your vhelpers project:
add_subdirectory(vthread)

in CMakeLists.txt of your vthread project:
PROJECT("vthread_new")

--Sylvain