Hello Kein-Hong Man,

At 2/9/2008 10:27 PM, KHMan wrote:

I have a small question to pose to you guys (ladies and gentlemen
alike) on etiquette: Is it normal for a CMake developer to jump
into another mailing list and generally act in an obnoxious manner
and act aggressively or provocatively?

No, it's obviously not, this would be very regrettable. There is only a handful of CMake *developers*, and all of them are at Kitware (i.e. @kitware.com); they (and people in our company in general) would absolutely *not* act in such way. If, as I suspect, somebody is posing as a CMake developer and acting in an unprofessional manner, then you should point out the problem (and culprit) to us.

Thank you